Thursday, December 19, 2013

Feeling Hopless Because Of Your "Incurable Disease"?

Then start thinking outside the box;

This has been available for 19 days now, and I apologize for not sharing it with you all sooner

I have just been so busy fighting for my cure as well as yours, while also trying to maintain and sustain my health and my life, (which you all know is a difficult challenge for a dialysis patient who is hoping for a cure).

And by that I mean: A Dialysis Patient who is either wishing, hoping or working towards a cure in their lifetimes.

I just want you to know that if you fit into the first 2 categories of wishing and hoping, then I must be frank with you and let you know that in addition to those 2 elements; that 3rd. element of working is absolutely required if you hope to swim against the tide of Corporate Greed and Carelessness.

A system with billions of dollars flowing into it as a result of our sickness, and those of others who are facing "Incurable Diseases".

So I am offering you a chance to do some work on your own behalf and on behalf of your belief systems and your desire for a cure.

No I am not asking you for any money...... Neither am I asking you to go and stand with me and thousands of other dialysis patients up on Capitol Hill demanding that all Potential Cures for End Stage Renal Failure be released for immediate Human Clinical Trials.

I'm not asking for either one of these things-at least not today.

All I am asking you to do is watch this movie now, or at least before an unspecified time tomorrow.

So please jump on this opportunity to do something for yourself, your health and your state of mind.

Here's The Link To The Movie

Okay?

And if I don't get to talk to you before all of the upcoming holidays are in full swing:

I just want to wish each and everyone of you and yours a very happy, safe, pleasant and healthy holiday.

The Great American Dialysis Conspiracy

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Kidney Stories. Knowing how volatile the health & life of a dialysis patient can be, I would like to ask you if you in fact did receive that transplant & how it went. Hope too hear back from you soon.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your contribution and active participation for the cause of giving those who are suffering in silence due to End Stage Renal Failure a voice. I hope that you are successful in your search for a transplant and that your health will be improved for an extended period of time as a result.

    ReplyDelete